This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Graduated in Architecture and Urban Planning in Rome, Bio-Architecture and Feng Shui consultant, naturopath with specialization in natural nutrition, kinesiologist, yoga instructor and personal trainer with a great passion about functional training, author for the wellbeing magazine www.piubenessere.it, I examine thoroughly, with a philosophical approach, everything that can raise the quality of life.
The whole of my studying and professional experiences has brought me to focus on my vocation: the research of physical, mental and psychological balance and the overall wellbeing:
- through the environment where we live, work and move (our house is our third skin)
- through our lifestyle and our life rhythm… (direct contact with the nature intended either as a nutrition choice as well as habits, hobbies and sites where each of them is taking place)
- through a healthy body and mind training that leads to a constant and continuous physical and psychological rebalancing and wellbeing
- through healthy personal and social relationships
- through interactions with any kind of art and activity able to raise creativity and spirituality leading to personal growth
- through the attempt to define wellbeing in its entirety and to sensitize the common consciousness
Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Spinoza, Confucius, Lao Tzu
Observe the impermanence of illusion